I can''t log in.

You need to have created an account and have a valid User ID and password. You can do this if you have applied for a course at our University and hold an unconditional offer. Click here to set up your account.

If you are an applicant, this is the User ID we sent you when you signed up to this service.

I don''t have a valid passport - what forms of ID can I use?

In order to confirm your enrolment, we need you to upload a copy of your current passport. If you do not have a passport, you can upload a copy of your original birth certificate or adoption certificate. If you have any queries please contact welcome@leedsbeckett.ac.uk

The system says I need to be logged in to view the page, but I''ve already logged in, or I''m having other technical problems.

Please contact welcome@leedsbeckett.ac.uk quoting your Student ID number.

I wish to accept my place but there is nowhere on the welcome page to allow me to do this?

Only certain students need to accept their offer in Online Welcome. If you are a ''Research Award student'' you should accept your offer within Online Welcome. You should do this by clicking the ''Accept your place'' button within the system. All other students will accept their offer in different ways:

  • UCAS – Accept your offer in your UCAS Track account
  • Students applying directly to the university (those students who used the ''Leeds Beckett University ''Applicant Portal'' to apply – Accept your offer in the Applicant Portal

If you have any queries about your offer, you can contact the following email addresses, dependent on the way you completed your application:

My personal details are incorrect and I cannot edit them in Online Welcome.

If you applied through UCAS and you have accepted an unconditional offer you need to contact ucasadmissions@leedsbeckett.ac.uk, alternatively if you have applied direct to our University, please email directadmissions@leedsbeckett.ac.uk.

If you are an Overseas student, please contact international@leedsbeckett.ac.uk.

If you applied through UCAS but have not yet accepted an unconditional offer, contact the UCAS Customer Care team to change your details.

Under course information it says that my attendance is sandwich. Why does it say this as I thought I was studying full-time?

Some full-time courses across the university have a placement year in addition to the 3 years of academic study on the course. If you chose to undertake a placement year which is usually discussed and agreed in year 2 of the course, you will be transferred to the Sandwich version of the course.

When will I get a university email address?

Your student email will be provided with your university login details in Online Welcome.

Where do I find out about the Leeds Beckett app?

You can find out more by going to the website, please click here for more details.

What will my fees be next year?

Online Welcome will normally provide fee information to you as you complete the enrolment process. This will give you information about what your fees will be for the next academic year based on the details currently stored on your student record at that time.

When/How do I pay my fees?

If you have applied for and been granted a loan, we will receive payment from the Student Loans Company. If you are paying your own fees or if you have a sponsor, you can start to pay fees before you arrive. Please click here for details on making a payment.

My fees are being paid by a sponsor, what do I need to provide?

If you are not paying your own fees you can attach a sponsorship letter in the fees section of Online Welcome if you have been provided with one, there is also the option of entering the details manually.

I have applied for accommodation but I would like to amend/cancel my choice.

Please contact the accommodation office for all accommodation enquiries at accommodation@leedsbeckett.ac.uk

I''m an international student, what do I need to bring with me?

If you require a visa to study in the UK, you will need to bring your passport including the visa granted to study in the UK. You will be required to pay 50% of your fees before you enrol.

For more information please check the International Student pages.

When do I need to arrive at University?

Further details about the Welcome Week events will be available on your Online Welcome homepage when they have been finalised. Some courses have non-standard start dates and where this is the case you will be contacted by your School. Your full induction details will be available on this service when you have accepted an unconditional offer.

When will I be able to view my timetable?

Timetables will be available from mid September via MyBeckett or the Leeds Beckett app.

I have decided not to come to university this year and would like to defer or I would like to withdraw.

For most courses we can defer your place to start next year.

If you are a UK student and applied through UCAS, please contact ucasadmissions@leedsbeckett.ac.uk.

If you are a UK student and applied directly to the University , please contact directadmissions@leedsbeckett.ac.uk.

If you are an Overseas/EU student, please contact international@leedsbeckett.ac.uk.

We will need your name, UCAS personal ID or University Student ID and the course that you are joining. We will let you know when the deferral or withdrawal has been confirmed.

I need a council tax certificate

Council tax exemption certificates will be available via the student portal once you''ve enrolled and teaching has started for your course for those students who are eligible to receive an exemption.

If your enquiry is not listed above, please email welcome@leedsbeckett.ac.uk quoting your Student ID number.

An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙